Date – 1 April 2023 (Saturday), 09:00am –12:00noon
Assembly at Tai Po Market MTR Station: Exit “A”
The use of prefabricated steel reinforcing bar (rebar) products (e.g. cut and bent rebars, reinforcement cages and threaded/coupled rebars) produced in a highly automated off-site rebar prefabrication yard has been widely practiced in the construction industry overseas. This mode of rebar processing in a factory-like setting helps to enhance productivity, elevated built quality, improve construction safety and promote environmental performance.
This technical visit will begin with a brief introduction of prefabricated rebar and the prefabrication yard, followed by a walkthrough of the prefabrication yard.
Free of charge
Registration & Enquiries
- The maximum number of participants is limited to 30 on a first-come first-served basis with priority given to members of HKIE Civil Division and Environmental Division
- Applicants who have already successfully registered to or participated in more than FIVE (5) visits organised by Civil Division in the session 2021-22 will be given lower priority during the process of registration.
- Please visit https://forms.gle/UwnaiBsFK76aXdq58 for online registration.
- Applicants are required to provide YOUR COMPANY NAME and YOUR POSITION by email to firstname.lastname@example.org after registration. Please use the email you provided in the registration.
- Only successful applicants will be notified on or before the visit.
For enquiries, please contact Mr Nicolas Lam at 6143 4331 or via email: email@example.com.