[Rescheduled] Site Visit – CEDD Contract No.: NL/2020/07 Tung Chung New Town Extension – Tai Ho Interchange
Date – 2 September 2023 (Saturday), 09:30am –11:30am
Assemble at Tung Chung MTR Station (Exit A)
The Tung Chung New Town (TCNT) project is a comprehensively planned new town with adequate local and regional community facilities to cater for a larger population. NL/2020/07 is one of the Contracts under the development of TCNT, this Contract includes the following works:
- Construction of Tai Ho Interchange connecting North Lantau Highway, Road P1 and Cheung Tung Road;
- Construction of a section of dual two-lane Road P1 between Tung Chung East and Tai Ho Interchange;
- Laying of fresh water, salt water and sewage rising mains; and
- Associated civil, geotechnical, slope, structural, drainage, electrical, and mechanical and landscaping works.
Free of charge
Registration & Enquiries
- The maximum number of participants is limited to 25 on a first-come first-served basis with priority given to members of HKIE Civil Division.
- Applicants who have already successfully registered to or participated in more than FIVE (5) visits organised by Civil Division in the session 2023-24 will be given lower priority during the process of registration.
- Please visit the HKIE Civil Division website https://www.hkie-cv.org/p/event/788 for online registration.
- Applicants are required to provide YOUR COMPANY NAME and YOUR POSITION by email to firstname.lastname@example.org after registration. Please use the email you provided in the registration.
- Only successful applicants will be notified on or before the visit.
For enquiries, please contact Miss Winne Ng at 6291 9703, Mr Jacky Sze at 6790 6667 or via email: email@example.com.
* Please fill out this form completely