Date, time & venue
2017-03-04;9:30am to 12:00nn (Gather at 9:15am);Near Diamond Hill Baptist Church (Please see the attached map)
The scope of works for Stage 3A infrastructure works at former north apron area of Kai Tak Airport (Contract KL/2012/02) is summarized as follows:
1. Construction of a vehicular underpass and pedestrian subway connecting Kai Tak and the San Po Kong;
2. Construction of extension to the existing pedestrian subway across Prince Edward Road East;
3. Road improvement works (widening and realignment) at Concorde Road;
4. Road and junction improvement works at San Po Kong area including permanent closure of carriageway and footpath at King Fuk Street and Sze Mei Street (part); and
5. Associated drainage, sewerage, water supply, utilities and landscaping works.
Free of charge
Registration & Enquiries
Applicants who have already successfully registered to or participated in more than FIVE (5) visits organised by Civil Division in the session 2016-17 will be given lower priority during the process of registration.
Please visit the HKIE website http://cv.hkie.org.hk for online registration.
Only successful applicants will be notified on or before 27 February 2017.
For enquiries, please contact Ms. Elektra Lam at Tel: 6308 9595 or via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright ©2018 The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers. All rights reserved.