Site Visit – CEDD Contract No.: ND/2019/04 Fanling North New Development Area, Phase 1: Fanling Bypass Eastern Section (Shek Wu San Tsuen North to Lung Yeuk Tau)
Date – 25 November 2023 (Saturday), 09:30am –11:30am
DCK JV for Fanling Bypass, 280 Shek Wu San Tsuen, Lung Sum Ave, Sheung Shui (https://maps.app.goo.gl/teb58kqJ2cTDxZh6A)
ND/2019/04 is one of the Contracts under first phase of the Kwu Tung North (KTN) and Fanling North (FLN) New Development Area (NDA), this Contract includes the following works:
- Construction of an approximately 2-kilometre-long dual two-lane Fanling Bypass Eastern Section between Shek Wu San Tsuen North and Lung Yeuk Tau comprising viaduct, at-grade road and underpass sections;
- Construction of Lung Yeuk Tau Interchange connecting Fanling Bypass Eastern Section with existing Sha Tau Kok Road – Lung Yeuk Tau;
- Construction of a footbridge across Ng Tung River and a cycle track cum footbridge over Lung Yeuk Tau Interchange; and
- Construction of a sewage pumping station adjacent to Lung Yeuk Tau Interchange
- Associated ground investigation, geotechnical instrumentation and monitoring, slope and retaining wall works, drainage and sewerage works, waterworks, noise barrier works, traffic control and surveillance system installation, electrical and mechanical works and landscaping works.
Free of charge
Registration & Enquiries
- The maximum number of participants is limited to 25 on a first-come first-served basis with priority given to members of HKIE Civil Division.
- Applicants who have already successfully registered to or participated in more than FIVE (5) visits organised by Civil Division in the session 2023-24 will be given lower priority during the process of registration.
- Please fill the google form as https://forms.gle/YJxPkpNWrAeWcguJ8 for online registration.
- Applicants are required to provide YOUR EMAIL, COMPANY NAME and YOUR POSITION for registration.
- Only successful applicants will be notified on or before the visit by email.
For enquiries, please contact Ir Charles Tse at 9270 3384 or Ir Charles Yeung at 6128 2606 or via email: email@example.com.