Date, time & venue
The 31st Annual General Meeting of the Civil Division to be held on Wednesday, 28 April 2010 at 6:00pm at the Seminar Room, the HKIE Headquarters, 9/F Island Beverley, No 1 Great George Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, for the following purposes:
1. To receive and confirm the Minutes of the Thirtieth Annual General Meeting.
2. To receive and adopt the Annual Report of the Division for Session 2009/2010. (file attached to this e-notice)
3. To receive and adopt the Financial Statement of the Division for Session 2009/2010. (file attached to this e-notice)
4. To elect the Chairman and Ordinary Members of the Division Committee for Session 2010/2011.
5. To elect the Council Member (Division) for Sessions 2010/2011 and 2011/2012.
6. Any other business.
Result of Elections
Ir YIM Kin Ping was elected as the Chairman for Session 2010/2011.
To fill the 5 vacancies in Ordinary Members for Session 2010/2011, Ir LAM Chi Sing, Ir Eric MA Siu Cheung, Ir Bobby NG Mang Tung, Ir Thomas TAM Yau Kay and Ir Arthur YUNG Hun Tat were elected.
Council Member (Division)
Ir Philco WONG Nai Keung was elected as Council Member (Division) for Sessions 2010/2011 and 2011/2012.
Please visit the photo album / gallery of the website and go to 20100428 AGM.
Copyright ©2018 The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers. All rights reserved.